Tuesday 23 June 2015

Jealousy

I think I am jealous of my husband's new exciting life. How messed up is that?

I think this is one of those days when I'm conflicted about things and need a friend to talk to. Oh that's right... I can't tell anyone because it's a secret. Sigh. Yep, definitely one of the sucky days when I think of the cross dresser phase as 'the good old days'. Life was certainly less complicated. Now I'm thinking of the cute new clothes, exciting hairstyles, friends and group he's a member of, and I wish there was something exciting in my life. Everything I have just seems like work and no fun. Maybe it's PMS.

Well, I did say I'd share the ups and downs. It's not really that bad and I'll survive. Just missing him/her I guess. And confused which pronouns to use because of the constant switching back and forth and old habits. I've spent the better part of a decade saying 'he' and it's hard to switch.

On a bright note, our eldest 2 children (and spouses I'm sure) now know and are cool with it. We told them while chatting on Father's Day. Of course saying you're cool and then seeing your Dad in a dress are two very different things, but the doors of communication are wide open which is fantastic! And he does look damned cute in a dress or skirt! I think it's time we went on a vacation to see our grandkids soon though, and in the meantime we've told them to ask us any questions. I love them they're all great kids, we really are SO BLESSED!


No comments:

Post a Comment